Worldview Sunday Part 1 - The END Principle
I. Example - Influence by modeling
- People are impacted by what they see
- Integrity-based on the internal.
- Continuation (v2)
- Character (v3)
- Manner of Ministry
- Message of Truth
- Motives Pure
- Methods, Not Trickery
- Consistency (vv4-6)
- Modeling develops trust which brings influence
II. Nurture - Motivating by nurturing love (vv7-9)
- You can model but to nurture you have to work with others individually.
- Nourish (v7) - patience
- Affection (v8) - Sacrificing yourself for the success of others (II Cor. 12:15).
- Devotion (v9)
- People don't care how much you know util they know how much you care.
III. Direction - Mentoring for maximum impact (vv10-12)
- Relationships are strengthened by challenging expectations.
- His work (v9); His walk (v10); His words (v11)
- Encouragement (v11), to call to one's side.
- Comfort (v11), encouraged to activity
- Charged (v11), testify or give personal witness.