Conflict Resolution - Part 3
1. The source - the old man (4:17-23)
2. The solution - the new man (4:25-32)
A. The new man replaces falsehood with truth (4:25)
B. The new man replaces indifference with proper anger (4:26-27)
C. The new mane replaces selfishness with giving (4:28)
D. The new man replaces destructive speech with constructive speech (4:29)
E. The new man replaces improper anger with kindness and forgiveness (4:31-32)
3. The key solution to conflicts - the Holy Spirit (4:30)
1. Our motive in haivng harmonious relationships is not just to live happily - our motive should be to please God/not grieve the Spirit.
2. We can't separate our relationship with God and oru relationship with others.