Christian Fellowship Pt. 2
Definition: "Fellowship is a relationship of inner unity among believers that expresses itself in outer co-participation with Christ and one another in accomplishing God's will on earth."
- Fellowship is God's way of accomplishing His plan of glorifying Christ.
- Fellowship ocurred naturally as a result of the establishment of the church.
- Fellowship is the indispensible means of accomplishing the God-given purpose of the church (Eph. 3:8-11)
- Purpose of the church: 3:10, show the world the manifold (Gk. many-faceted) wisdom of God
- God's plan for the church is best exemplified, not by a solo, but by a symphony.
- Our instruments are spiritual gifts and natural abilities.
- Practicing fellowship
- Purpose: show God's glory to the world in all the many ways he has instructed us in the bIble.
- May we practice fellowship as naturlaly as those on Pentecost- that the many-faceted wisdom of God might be made known through the church.